- Available NOW
- 3 bedrooms plus living room with just newly refinished real "Tiger" hardwood floors.
- Recently refinished all real "Ribbon" mahogany woodwork and cupboards.
- Large fully-fenced, stained "Silver Cloud", back yard with a small garden area. Yard is pet-proofed with green plastic chicken wire with attached scare tapes.
-Tenants are responsible for all utilities.
- 954 square feet. Built in 1965.
- Includes fridge / stove; washer / dryer.
- Parking pad for 1 car (Garage is NOT included). On street parking is also available on both sides.
- Small pets considered subject to landlady's approval only after viewing pet. Pet door is located in the back screen door. A cat perch is by the back bedroom window to watch the bird feeder.
- $100 refundable pet deposit per pet will be required plus additional $25 per month per pet.
- Front and side yards have flower gardens with some perennials. Tenants are welcome to plant some of their own.
-The tenant is responsible for all yard work. Lawn mower, snow shovels, and some garden tools are provided.
-There have been several recent upgrades to this home.
-No lease required but a signed Tenancy Agreement and signed contract are required.
-Comes with a partial basement.
-Welcome to our smoke-free premises. No smoking of any kind permitted in the house, yards or on the property. NO exceptions.
Your current employment information and current landlord reference will be required along with one-month's-rent security deposit. Only responsible tenants need apply.
Please cruse by 2126 Elliott St. and THEN call Eilleen at [removed phone] OR email with your phone number if you are interested in arranging a viewing.